On to my 7 tenets now :
1. Raja Says : ” Never announce your moves before you make them ” ; Raja Corroborates : ( ” You ought to be like a lion in this new age, silently following the prey without it getting even a whiff of it. If you announce and go after it there are people out there to get you easily, and you are only giving chance to imitators, malevolent spoilers, puppets and traitors to outsmart you wrongfully ” ).
2. Raja Says : ” Laughing to the risk of falling again and again is not a mistake; but to laugh at the fallen is a grave mistake “. Raja Corroborates : ( ” It is human nature to assert our superiority over people’s misfortunes because it possibly makes us feel better. This has to do with a neural circuit in the brain that sharply and swiftly recognises the situation in a laughable way. However, it again depends on the individual’s disposition at the time of happening. But it is important to control such behaviour in situations where people have fallen severely. I do control myself with aplomb. It is a good topic for research ” ).
3. Raja Says : ” Who Says that you are addicted and so you are not good ? Everyone in this universe is addicted to something that gives him/her pleasure, peace, and relieves him/her of pain “. Raja Corroborates : ( ” Addiction is a health burden associated with personal suffering. It is not just addiction to drugs. Addictions to fancies, habits, tendencies, whims and on. But it can be prevented. Many times biological factors are involved. Biological models are framed; effectively targeting prevention, treatment and policy strategies in the new age era. Treatments to addiction also cover counselling and training. Not to worry. There is significant potential for making gains from such treatments actually ” ).
4. Raja Says : ” You know a dice, you don’t know what number comes next ( unless you are a Sakuni, of Mahabharata ). In life too we don’t know what will come next and what scenario it will play “. Raja Corroborates : ( ” Life is like a dice ; but to face the challenge one must be positive and open minded to all opportunities. Don’t worry about what future can hold for you but plan for what you want to experience and choose it. Keep attractive plans and possibilities. Sharpen your adapting skills. Try meditation everyday so you can have control over your mind ” ).
5. Raja Says : ” In life you are presented with many choices to work, play, pray, relax .. .. It is an irony that many are concerned about what is the best rather than selecting to pick what will be the happiest “. ( ” Happiness requires self satisfaction and self control while all other forms of ‘best’ in life have external environmental and external adaptive factors need to be controlled to make it really more meaningful. Choose happiness and give all it your everything in what you do with commitment. That will easily become the best in life too ” ).
6. Raja Says : ” If you are struck by defeats, get up immediately , lest the world discards you in a trench “. Raja Corroborates : ( ” If you want to be someone to be counted in this new age, you go after work – one after the other – even if you slip in some on the way. Never lose sight of your goal and the events you take upon. Never stop. Once you stop, you are digging your own grave. Nobody will look at you and spend time with you to solve your problems. On the contrary they will be too willing to give you the cold shoulder and to get you once and for all ” ).
7. Raja Says : ” There is no use propagating your worries and discomforts. Nobody will buy that “. Raja Corroborates : ( ” In this new age, everyone is running a rat race to keep oneself afloat. Relationships are no longer revered. Concern for others is just lip sympathy. One ought to win at all costs, whatever be the price, and that is what counts ultimately. You do that and you are honored. No place for anyone’s worries and discomforts ” ).
My score is 65/100.
Hope you benefit.
” Dieu avec nous “
Wednesday, November 28, 2018 – 7.29 p.m. (IST)
Tidbit : ” Life is a constant struggle to keep up appearances, and keep down expenses “.